About the Gabrilowitz Law Office:
The Gabrilowitz Law Office is conveniently located at 1150 New London Avenue, Cranston, RI near Garden City, the Warwick Mall and the DMV. There is plenty of parking and we are handicap accessible.
We look forward to serving you!
MATTHEW GABRILOWITZ, ESQUIRE:
“I am a Rhode Island native. I received my undergraduate education at Drew University in Madison, New Jersey (1981), and my law degree from New York Law School in 1984.
I was admitted to practice law in Rhode Island in 1984. I was before a judge at hearing and taking testimony on the very day I was admitted. I have regularly appeared in Court representing clients since that first day I was admitted over 30 years ago. I have practiced in every State Court in Rhode Island, as well before the Federal District Court for the State of Rhode Island, and before many State Departments and Agencies. I am a longstanding member of the Rhode Island Association for Justice (a trial lawyer association) as well as the Workers’ Compensation Bench Bar Committee, and the Family Court Bench Bar Committee.
When not practicing law, I am enjoying my family, sailing, or enjoying the beautiful beaches of our State.
Areas of Practice:
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Divorce / Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Rhode Island, 1984
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island, 1984
- U.S. District Court for the Federal Circuit, 1986
- New York Law School, New York, NY 1984, J.D.
- Drew University, Madison, NJ, 1981, B.A.
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Association for Justice, Member
- Workers’ Compensation Bench Bar Committee, Member
- Family Court Bench Bar Committee, Member